2.0 FSI Ambiente Estate Tyre Size?

Hi,

As above a 55 plate Octavia 2.0 FSI Ambiente Estate, currently it has 195/65 15s on steel wheels.

However, a lot of the tyre searches by plate come up with 205/60 15, which would fit and be a little be less in diameter.

I can't find the bit of the original docs that has the tyre sizes as referred to in the manual, so does anyone know what the correct tyre size is?

It could be quite possible that the previous owner was a cheapskate as it hadn't been particularly pre-loved...

Thanks

Iain

The 205/60R15 is a possible tyre dimension for your car. The diameter is very close to your original size, only 0.8 mm less. That gives 0.4 mm lower car, the difference is next to nothing. It doesn't matter it you have alloys or steel rims.

Thanks all,

As is the way with these things I thought about the fuel flap just after my original post last night!

Checked it tonight, and there's four! combinations of sizes, starting with my 195/65 15s, up to 17s!

Anyway, as the others have said I'll be sticking with the 195s as it's happy on those and they're fractionally taller.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion!