AP Automotive (30mm drop) suspension

michalko82

I've replaced my coilovers with these about 8k miles ago and these are known to be a very good setup, one of the forum favourites. I now share the car with me mrs ans she likes it soft and bouncy :(( so just had Bilstein B4 fitted today... omg the car looks like a tractor.

Great condition...collection from Manchester or can meet within 30miles.

car looked like this:

536A33E4-E651-4994-BBAF-34F76AAD8946_zps

to this ( I hope they settle a bit...a lot)

8E097D81-8B01-4F7D-8836-41B2FC6FF667_zps

here is the set:

E5545201-0DB4-4D49-A136-8703E50DE168_zps

£175

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Yikes.......!!!!! Keep us posted on settling down time as they should and better..........I too is going down the B4 Sports Dampers and lowering springs.

Cheers

Hi, the B4s haven't really settled to be hones :( but the car drives soft, which on roads full of potholes and speed bumps really helps.

I'm keepeing those APs for now, unless someone turnes up outside my house...     (still thinking of fitting them back next year)

If you are willing to wait till next weekend for collection I will have them. Picking No. 1 daughter up from Warwick Uni next weekend so would pick them up on the way down or up.

Lennie

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Edited by Jaspire