Fabia vRS Airtec FMIC kit and custom top pipe

alex_e3

Ok, so due to me converting to a BKD engine, I need to run a single-pass intercooler as opposed to what I have now. Therefore I have my Airtec FMIC kit up for sale.

The kit is full and complete. It includes all the pipework in black and red, both boost pipework clip adaptors, along with a silver cooler with red 'Airtec' logo, plus the required mounting brackets and screws etc...

In addition to the kit, I have recently made a custom top pipe. It's made of 2 solid pipes welded together professionally, and a 90 degree hose on the top. I've sprayed the pipe black to match the rest of the kit. It has the top clip in pipe adaptor to fit my BLT, but will fit ASZ without just fine.

Due to me mounting the cooler in a different position, I'm also selling the front panel with the kit. I spent hours cutting this to fit the cooler, and it's all done as neatly as possible. This takes out all the awkward cutting required to mount the kit, other than the crash bar which I didn't have fitted.

I will add pictures on the weekend once I've had chance to give it all a clean. For now, here's a link to the page of my build thread where I fitted the kit...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/324414-alexs-red-mk1-fabia-vrs-gtb2260vk-ex-hybrid/page-3

Due to the extras, I'm looking for £450. Located in Wrexham, North East Wales (near Chester). I don't fancy posting due to the size of the front panel.  EDIT: all wrapped up ready to post out if required!!

Edited by alex_e3
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so after being messed about, this is back up for sale.

Here's some pictures I gathered for the guy that wanted it previous...

DSC_1015_zpspqxsipmx.jpg

DSC_1016_zpsjq7bcjle.jpg

DSC_1017_zps2cljwfml.jpg

DSC_1018_zpsiwjwsmjp.jpg

DSC_1019_zps7i4n2rmw.jpg

Here's the cut front panel that's included in the sale...

DSC_1011_zpshjeyqacy.jpg

DSC_1012_zpsaar9nnjg.jpg

DSC_1013_zpsd58mnmvq.jpg

DSC_1014_zps4zjfkzmy.jpg

Cooler needs a polish (didn't have time, as the last guy wanted it asap), but came up fantastic last time I did it (a few months before it came off the car), see below...

2015-10-24%2019.39.39_zpslc0sdttr.jpg

2015-10-28%2020.19.11_zpsk8apcz3j.jpg

Pipes have a mark on the odd one. Same for a couple of the solid pipes for where the silicone has been clamped on. You can see from the pics that it's in very good condition though. For the eagle eyed amongst you... MAP sensor is not included!

Due to being messed about, the cooler and front panel is all wrapped up ready to go. So can ship asap for anyone that wants it.

Hi my name is Greg. If you won't get rid of the whole kit, I'm after FMIC and pipes. I got Ibiza so all the other stuff is irrelevant to me, I'll be running under 200BHP so no need for the cooler.
Let me know if you're interested.
Most probably I would go with the courier route.

Cheers for the replies guys. Since I've packaged it all up for someone who completely messed me about, it's literally ready to post out. Hence I'd rather wait for a bit and see if I can sell it together - doesn't bother me holding onto it for a little longer!

• Like 1