West Meon #37 05/04/16

BJB540

I know this is mainly a formality these days for most, but posting for any new comers :)

Tuesday 05th April, 19:00 onwards at the West Meon Hut, GU32 1JX.

Everyone welcome.

Austen, should have put in (another) complaint by the time this comes around to sort out the bumper/splitter smashing car park.

And let's all hope David gets his garden peas this time and not mushy ones...

Edited by BJB540
  • Like 2

Hopefully Lee can make it along aswell and I will try my very best. Seeing as how this will be the third anniversary of when Lee, Sam and I met at the Meon for the first time.

• Like 3

Can I bring a cake and candles?

Check with Lee first as he normally brings one. I certainly have no problem with cake although Sam prefers jelly and ice cream.

• Like 1

going to see if I can actually tear off my bumper this time... came pretty close this month ;)

If you don't manage it - dinners on you?  :thumbup:

Edited by BJB540

Ha no!

Just dislocated my shoulder a month ago and still don't have the all clear to drive :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you're OK soon. Please, please take your car to one of the local hand washes before the next meet. They will probably surcharge you for filling their Hoover and bins with food packaging but you normally get an air freshener thrown in so must be worth it :) Edited by austenw90
  • Like 1

Hope you're OK soon. Please, please take your car to one of the local hand washes before the next meet. They will probably surcharge you for filling their Hoover and bins with food packaging but you normally get an air freshener thrown in so must be worth it :)

Have you complained about the car park yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully Lee can make it along aswell and I will try my very best. Seeing as how this will be the third anniversary of when Lee, Sam and I met at the Meon for the first time.

I won't be able to make the 5th April date, I'll be away in the North again. Sorry chaps, have a good one  :sun: