West Meon #37 05/04/16

BJB540

If I turn up in my mk1 Octy, can some helpful fellow bring along and plug in VCDS to see why my engine managent light is on? Will purchase a drink for said person!

Try chucking JoseDB a message, he's a VCDS'er I believe, he's been to a few of these :)

If I turn up in my mk1 Octy, can some helpful fellow bring along and plug in VCDS to see why my engine managent light is on? Will purchase a drink for said person!

I'll bring mine along too hopefully (currently on loan to a mate!)

• Like 1

erm, Austen. You'd better bring the cake; been asked to go and work in Bristol from Monday. Gutted to be honest as I really wanted to make the birthday one. I hope you all have a good time and think of me doing 600 pair changeovers in a manhole working 12 hour shifts :(

erm, Austen. You'd better bring the cake; been asked to go and work in Bristol from Monday. Gutted to be honest as I really wanted to make the birthday one. I hope you all have a good time and think of me doing 600 pair changeovers in a manhole working 12 hour shifts :(

Sorry guys, I am the same except I will be in Humberside (again).

Can't make tomorrow night. But have VCDS with me - will be driving from Fareham to Yeovil in mins few if you are on the route?

Are we going to try the other less potholed car park tonight? I don't think anyone wants to do anymore damage to their cars.

Negative sir, if I recall that has a tenancy to catch lower than standard cars out[emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Might bring my VRS230 over if I have nothing better to do tonight... ;-)

What could possibly be better than chatting with fellow Skoda owners and looking at some great cars?... Well apart from that of course
  • Like 1

il be a long tonight , i can plug anyones car in if need be :notme:

Ooh, do you fancy having a play with mine? Would like rear leds on with drls, and traffic sign on multidrop if possible... plus anything else you think worth while ☺

Ooh, do you fancy having a play with mine? Would like rear leds on with drls, and traffic sign on multidrop if possible... plus anything else you think worth while ☺

No probs

• Like 1