Mk1 Fabia vRS full carpet set - £10!

Jambro

Mk1 Fabia vRS full carpet set

Main carpet, boot floor carpet and boot side carpets

£10 collected from near Gloucester

Two sets available!

Edited by Jambro
  • Like 1

Jambro I'm coming down to Warwick next weekend in the van to pick up my daughter from Warwick Uni. Could you send me a list of the VRs parts you have. I will have these carpets to start with, and a passenger vent, possibly a dash cluster, cruise if you have it, seat bolts as I threaded one on the driver's seat putting it back in, and maybe one or two other things. I was going to collect a set of AP's too but the guy has changed his mind about selling them I think. Cheers. Lennie.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Got pretty much a whole car!

Carpets are still here so you can have them

Passenger vent needs the fins realigning

Dash cluster - do you mean speedo? If so got that

Didn't have cruise control

Seat bolts I've got, how many do you want?

Haven't got Coilovers, only standard

I thought I would get away with realigning or replacing the vent fins, as I have a couple of spare vent sets in the garage but she broke the bloody clips that the fins sit in so I am buggered, as long as the frame is whole I can deal with anything else. So I'll have the carpet and the vent, need a dial cluster cause the speaker is gubbed on mine, I'll take a couple of seat bolts, though I fear I may have knackered the thread on the nut too(totally lost about fixing that if I have), and I am looking for a RARB, 312 brake kit, and lowering kit, no more than 30mm. And a partridge in a pear tree.

Lennie

I thought I would get away with realigning or replacing the vent fins, as I have a couple of spare vent sets in the garage but she broke the bloody clips that the fins sit in so I am buggered, as long as the frame is whole I can deal with anything else. So I'll have the carpet and the vent, need a dial cluster cause the speaker is gubbed on mine, I'll take a couple of seat bolts, though I fear I may have knackered the thread on the nut too(totally lost about fixing that if I have), and I am looking for a RARB, 312 brake kit, and lowering kit, no more than 30mm. And a partridge in a pear tree.

Lennie

Pretty sure that the vent is okay in that respect and fine to take a couple of seat belts

Can't help with the other stuff, not even the partridge!

Just to clarify the carpets are the main carpets not over mats - is that what you're expecting?

Pretty sure that the vent is okay in that respect and fine to take a couple of seat belts

Can't help with the other stuff, not even the partridge!

Just to clarify the carpets are the main carpets not over mats - is that what you're expecting?

Yeah the main carpets not the floor mats, door carriers are leaking again so it's interior out for a wash agqin, I'll shampoo the carpets I get from yourself, dry them and replace mine, replace door carrier rivets, put enough sealant on to plug Niagara Falls, and button it up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...