Thank You to David at GAP Insurance.Co.UK

Prykey

A big, big thank you to David at GAP Insurance.Co.UK for answering my many question on PM and providing me with the detail to make an informed choice of policy.

If you like I thought that your vehicle insurance policy will give you a replacement vehicle in the first year of insuring a new vehicle you need to read the small print very carefully!

The company are sponsors of Briskoda and offer members a good discount as well.

Thank you once again :happy:

Edited by Prykey
  • Like 4

Another big thank you to David for his prompt responses to my queries, patience in providing clear explanations and information, and very competitive quotes.

I too am about to take out a policy with gapinsurance.co.uk for my new Octy3

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sorry David, I didn't notice your name on here before calling up based on a recommendation elsewhere on Briskoda – but your colleague Tom just sorted me out with a very good deal for gap insurance for my new Superb. Very well explained, almost 50% saved versus the dealer quote, a better policy by the looks of it – and all done in 14 minutes!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Here is another thank you from me for David to find the right GAP insurance for MY16 vRS Octavia on a 4 years policy for £180 plus another £5 off if you like their page on Facebook  ;)  B)

• Like 1