East Midlands Meet - Wednesday 20th April 2016 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu......http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/snipe - and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask         :)

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 20th April 2016

Time: 7:30pm

After February's showing it was disappointing that we were down to 5 regulars for the March meet, obviously a lot of people stayed at home to watch Barcelona hammer Arsenal :( Here's hoping the lighter nights bring a few more out of the woodwork in April

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - JPS Octavia or Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS'

Depends if anyone requests it, and what it's needed for

I have a cable for scans, but have limited knowledge on altering anything other than basic

Depends if anyone requests it, and what it's needed for

I have a cable for scans, but have limited knowledge on altering anything other than basic

Be good if we could get someone there, they may be able to earn a few quid if a few want changes.

I'm just after a. Purple things enabling (corner fogs, close boot on key, road signs on maxi, high bean assist)

Be good if we could get someone there, they may be able to earn a few quid if a few want changes.

I'm just after a. Purple things enabling (corner fogs, close boot on key, road signs on maxi, high bean assist)

If they're straightforward I can do them, I'll bring my stuff anyway and see what we can do

• Like 1

I will be at this one I forgot till the day for the last one and busy with the car and going away on a stag doo

We put it down to being under orders to build new wardrobes. :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...