60 Miles in.... First issue - Typre Pressure Error

Car back after 4 days. 

Dealer unable to replicate the issue.  Car has only been driven 0.7 miles since i dropped it off at the dealer so its not surprising its not error'ed again !! 

Car is booked back in again in a few weeks.

Had 2 further alerts over the last 25 miles.

Car is booked in at the dealer again next month for a week to allow them to try and fix it..

At present, they cannot fix it and a case has been opened with skoda UK.

• 5 weeks later...

I've had this problem everytime I have changed from winter to summer tyres, but I took the car for a service a few weeks ago and got them to change the wheels while it was there.

Was expecting to have to make a reset a few times as before, but no, no reset has been required! 

Blimey, are you guys still trying to resolve this one? I've long given up on it, and rely on visual inspection. Their enthusiasm and apparent genuine belief that they can fix the problem always cheers me up, though ;-)

Actually, what would be nice is a software patch that would stop the car even thinking about it, as this silly warning can mask other more relevant issues. eg. My windscreen washer ran low, and I didn't notice until it was too late.

Edited by thewinelake

My car is off the road now until its fixed... They have it booked in until the 9th july and had it a week..

In a hire car at the moment.

Edited by RickTT