DSG Flywheel BXE LUKs for £237.43

So as I have been looking around for a flywheel, I have stumbled across getting a flywheel for the 1.9TDI BXE for £237.43 including 6 bolts. 

The way to do this is, visit www.eurocarparts.com and add your chosen flywheel and bolts to the basket. 

Then add any car battery to the basket and then type in the promo code 'Bat25'. This will discount the cost of the basket by 25%. 

Then once you see the reviewed price, you then need to delete the battery from your basket and you will be left with your flywheel and bolts which you can then checkout. 

Worked for me.

I'm sure this could be applied to any clutch/flywheel and you will get 25% off. 

post-137331-0-74639900-1458721001_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

That's a nice little glitch in the system.

Think I may need to make use of this in the not too distant future. Getting the odd judder and a slight clatter when switching the engine off.

No noise when engaging or disengaging drive though and it still drives spot on. Must be very early stages of the DMF going.

That's a nice little glitch in the system.

Think I may need to make use of this in the not too distant future. Getting the odd judder and a slight clatter when switching the engine off.

No noise when engaging or disengaging drive though and it still drives spot on. Must be very early stages of the DMF going.

May not be the dmf, check the inlet tract, especially the throttle body (if it has one) if it's not closing properly it will allow air in and cause the crank to flip over, causing a rattle. The PD engines are also known for gumming up and causing issues too. Basically if it affects the crank rotation (air, fuel or combustion) it can harm the dmf. We always recommend having the injectors etc checked whenever a dmf is replaced for these reasons.

Oh, and the LUK part numbers for a bxe are 415025010, 623309400 & 411013310 (dmf, clutch and bolts). Bear in mind as well, that if the original Sachs system is still present then it will look different, and you MUST make sure it's an LUK clutch as it comes with new clutch to dmf bolts ( Sachs are a different size)

Oh, and the LUK part numbers for a bxe are 415025010, 623309400 & 411013310 (dmf, clutch and bolts). Bear in mind as well, that if the original Sachs system is still present then it will look different, and you MUST make sure it's an LUK clutch as it comes with new clutch to dmf bolts ( Sachs are a different size)

The OP and myself both have a DSG transmission so different part numbers and no clutch.

nice one, well done that man wish i would have known a couple of weeks ago i had a duel mass flywheel fitted to my 2.0 dsg but i am shore some other members can make use of this little tip.

atb kev

FYI Eurocarparts have a flash 12% off everything sale today only.

A LUK dual mass flywheel for the 1.9 TDI DSG with the bolts is available for £247

Code FLASH12

Ends midnight tonight.