Vrs

grrizz237

Thought lid start up a slow project thred,

brought this 3 weeks ago, 60k on clock very tidy motor, been after one since selling my mk1 years back, just been waiting for the right financial time. Went for the derv as I tow a caravan for family holiday. Any way so far have de badged and swapped corrosion infested badges, changed the plates and fitted detachable towbar. Future plans full detail, wheel change or refurb, poss lower, depending if would rub towing, remap and a few trinkets etc,

00C82552-33E6-45A5-BFCA-D517A1DBDAD9.jpg

0F8B95D8-A5B7-407C-AC38-C03EF627EF54.jpg

26F36B81-C596-4BD9-A21D-92612DE70597.jpg

In my head there is a fair few, it's wife and money that slows me down would like to change head unit for a nicer spec, but don't want to loose the functions. So will be researching which oem ones I can upgrade too, wheels will be next, and a weekend off detailing, when weather is good and no family commitments

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I seen this on an A4 b7 he had done the headlight's,too much.

Fog's yes....I like it...what is the light output like now?

I bought some bulbs that had that effect on the bulb itself.were shockingly crap performance,but looked the nut's.

I've yet to put them on in the total dark, as soon as I do I'll let u know, try to capture a picture, got given the tint, and when I was changing my condenser, thought why not, it looks ok, and growing on me ????

• Like 1