Northern Ireland Meet - Sunday 24th July 2016

JonnyHS

There was an orange fabia and a mk1 octy that turned up................. but they were just walking dogs etc and didn't notice the line of skodas behind them lol

• Like 2

You won't believe it sweeperman, but it didn't...

Oh bugger, not easy to test unless you drive off lol. Maybe didnt save the change or something silly.Sort it again im sure for you ;)

You won't believe it sweeperman, but it didn't...

Must be a bug in the mobile version, as I had a lot more typed out and only posted the first line....!

The bit that didn't include in the posting was that it can wait until the next meet!  Don't know if it was anything to do with an encrypted ECU...?

Anyway - thanks for trying.

Must be a bug in the mobile version, as I had a lot more typed out and only posted the first line....!

The bit that didn't include in the posting was that it can wait until the next meet!  Don't know if it was anything to do with an encrypted ECU...?

Anyway - thanks for trying.

No encrypted ECU as such to cause any issues, late 2010 onwards had encryption which prevented OBDII port remapping for a good 3 or 4 years before someone cracked it, but nothing to prevent these changes. I take it you don't have maxidot?  

Here's my selection of pictures, which you've possibly all seen already somewhere on facebook.

Lined%20up_zpshm0hjj92.jpg

Nice%20selection%20of%20Octy%20vRS_zps0l

As%20close%20as%20we%20got%20to%20a%20Fa

Drove%20all%20the%20way%20from%20Waterfo

Red%20and%20Green%20like%20Christmas_zps

Nice%20Felicia_zpsjuzx2nzu.jpg

Blokes%20talking%20Skodas_zpslkrhgwfq.jp

Random%20guy%20not%20at%20the%20meet_zps

Eight%20Cars_zps9pxs466g.jpg

Edited by JonnyHS
  • Like 1

Here's my selection of pictures, which you've possibly all seen already somewhere on facebook.

Lined%20up_zpshm0hjj92.jpg

Nice%20selection%20of%20Octy%20vRS_zps0l

As%20close%20as%20we%20got%20to%20a%20Fa

Drove%20all%20the%20way%20from%20Waterfo

Red%20and%20Green%20like%20Christmas_zps

Nice%20Felicia_zpsjuzx2nzu.jpg

Blokes%20talking%20Skodas_zpslkrhgwfq.jp

Random%20guy%20not%20at%20the%20meet_zps

Eight%20Cars_zps9pxs466g.jpg

I was hoping for bunny rabbits on my numberplate, I had great hopes after your claims of expert photoshopping

• Like 2

Only back on the forums today lads, was good to meet you all and well worth the spin up north. Only have a couple of snaps which i'll stick up later! Should definitely organise another meet in the future! Jonny your favorit is good fun, was laughing the whole way round the one way system.

• Like 2

Heres hoping to make the next one too! Or.. organise another republic meet, and get some of the NI lads down too - make sure your passports are all sorted though - might need an entry visa soon ;)

Pics are all lookin good :)

• Like 1

Jonny your favorit is good fun, was laughing the whole way round the one way system.

You should try it on the motorway!

No, try it on roundabouts... Like being at the fairground!

I'd love to see a rapide or estelle!

I mentioned that I know the guy who set up the Rathfriland Motor Club. He has a collection (missing a Favorit... lol) but I think his Rapid and Estelle are dry stored. He has an immovable rotting Rapid in his yard, too. Problem is getting him to respond to emails #oldskool

There's a lad called Sean in the South with an Estelle. I'll work on getting them along.