Thinking of upgrading to a Superb 2

Err thanks, I think haha!

Will have a read. I know my new car has 12 month warranty and has had single service, by skoda at 13K. So hopefully I'll be ok

• 2 weeks later...

So tomorrow morning I am flying to Edinburgh to collect my new car. Really excited! Bit nervous as I have never even test driven a superb let alone the one I've bought but I'm happy with my purchase. 450 mile road trip home via family in Doncaster back to South Wales. Happy days! I love new car day :)

• Like 2

Did home to Brackley yesterday over Summer Wine roads to M1 going and M40/M6/M60 back averaged 46mpg happy with that.

• Like 1

Really glad you like your Superb!

I've just been in a similar position to you; my Superb is being delivered tomorrow after a few years of owning a 55 plate Octavia. I also had the option for a big road trip, but instead went for the dealer delivery option! It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one buying a car I've never seen or driven... :notme: