VW MK6 DSG Paddles Multi Function Steering Wheel with Airbag

AJ7788

Hi all,

Selling my VW MK6 MFSW with DSG paddles (3C8 419 091 AK) and also included is the airbag (3C8 880 201 L). I was using this on the Passat but no longer need it as it is going. It is in great condition with no marks or scratches anywhere.

Please note: You might need a new airbag harness and steering wheel controller depending on what car this is going on. These can be found on eBay or similar sites.

Looking for £250 posted.

Any questions please let me know :)

*I will be at GTI Springfest on Sunday so can also take the wheel with me to save on P&P.

IMG_20160412_220118_zpszj4ov7kk.jpg

IMG_20160412_220127_zpsrtifsyfl.jpg

IMG_20160412_220146_zpsekff19ki.jpg

IMG_20160412_220201_zpspogo8bve.jpg

IMG_20160412_220218_zpsuf4wg7cf.jpg

IMG_20160412_220235_zpspgadgtcb.jpg

IMG_20160412_220241_zpsstenpucv.jpg

Edited by AJ7788

Great price!

It would be best to use the airbag supplied as the shape of the centre section is different.

You may need to upgrade the steering wheel controller for it to work - part number ending in "CH" or above 

• Like 2

Can I fit a pre-FL Octy mk2 airbag to this? Or do I have to use the airbag you're selling?

It's more you might need to change the airbag harness however it might be the right one on it. It was changed when I fitted it to the passat as the steering wheel was dual stage and the passat was single.

I don't know much more about it unfortunately, but a few people on here might be able to give more info. I'll PM you.

Great price!

It would be best to use the airbag supplied as the shape of the centre section is different.

You may need to upgrade the steering wheel controller for it to work - part number ending in "CH" or above

Thank you. I did have to upgrade the steering wheel controller as you say.

Want to buy it? :)

lol

Honestly if this was about 1-2 months ago I would have snapped it off your hands!  

I recently sourced a flat bottom MK3 VRS steering wheel then had the pleasure of sourcing an airbag, Superb 2 FL MF buttons and a loom which was a bit painful and time consuming!

It ended up costing a lot more than what your selling at hence my previous comment!

GLWTS