Superb 1.9 PD 2005 brake upgrade options

So looks like I'll be keeping the Superb for a while, mainly because it seems to be silly season on used car prices right now.

I've been reading about the various options to upgrade the brakes but most of them seem geared towards the Octavia. Will these also be applicable to an 05 Superb? What I want to do is get a better pedal, reduce fade and also try and alleviate this taper wearing of the pads. I used the A14 every day and that road can quite literally go from 70 to zero in a couple of hundred yards. 2 or 3 of these incidents is enough to make the pedal rather spongy and that's normal for my daily commute.

Already replaced disks, pads & calipers but no better than before really. Since the 2.5 version brakes use the same caliper I can't see them being much different in terms of fade so I was looking at the Porsche caliper set up but I can't find any threads where this has been done on a Superb I. Ideally any threads which detail the parts needed.

Appreciate any pointers and advice please Gents.

Dom