Yaw Rate Sensor Location?

Hi does anyone know for sure where this Yaw rate sensor is?? the car is a 2006 superb 2.5tdi, cruise control stopped working, and now and again get the orange triangle on, and when the car is left for a day or two when starting from cold get Brake fault go to workshop (something like that) but only does that when left for a day or two.

scanned the car coming up with yaw rate sensor g202 signal wire defective?

I have googled the problem and no exact answer as to where it is, on some cars its under rear seat, some say under radio, some say under front seat, some say near the steering colulm and the main dealer who ive just phoned says its outside the car on the rear axle, find that hard to believe as it looks like an interior type judging from other pics on the net.

some posts from other vw cars, they have removed it, cleaned the connections up and replaced it to find it works fine, that's what I want to do but just need to find it.

so if anyone knows exactly where it is on the mk1 superb please let me know, many thanks [email protected]