Skoda Felicia paint codes table

That is a lot of colours. I'd like to see orange tangerine metallic. There must be different colours for different markets, we certainly didn't have that many in the UK.

I'm not sure what colour mine is. Where can I find the code? I read somewhere it's in the spare wheel well but I can't find anything there. I have the words 'forest green' hand written in my handbook but that's not even on the above list.

I stand slightly corrected. Emerald green has forest in brackets but that looks lighter than mine, though it is a very small picture, so I'm none the wiser.

GREEN EMERALD (FOREST) METALLIC it is. As for the car icons, they are only as a hint. Although they are scanned from Skoda brochures, no printed media or graphic file can show the real colour of the paint. Only professional colour swatches can.

PS

When I said "sorted alphabetically by colour name" I ment exactly that. "Forest" is not a colour but a marketing nuance.

The paints are indeed from all over the world where Skoda exported Felicia. Some apply only to Pickup, Van or Fun.

Edited by RicardoM

I invite everyone willing to add value to this topic to post his car's paint code (not just the marketing name of the paint) and a clear, well lit photo of the car. This way we will build a great visual database for future reference.

Edited by RicardoM

Love the Green May one. Never seen one that colour. Still haven't found an actual colour code on my car. It could be the forest green above but seems a little darker. Most of my photos are from when I've just washed and polished it and the light reflecting off it makes the rest look even darker. I'll have a look through them all try and post one later.

This thread seems like a really good idea. Could we get one of the mods to pin it, otherwise it will just get lost.

I've sent a request to pin the topic.

Yoss

The last three "photos" are actually 3D renderings I've done in Autodesk 3D Studio Max using a photo studio illumination (showroom lights) and actual colour swatches. So perhaps that is why the colour of your car seems darker.

Colour code label example and its location(s) for various cars, including Skoda.

40kRL7T.png

hpO33iG.jpg

Edited by RicardoM

Well I think this is Forest Green as it looks in the flesh but there's no sign of a paint code sticker in the boot unless it's behind the side trim and I'm not taking that out.

post-98319-0-52963400-1461097883_thumb.jpg

Metallic paints have all kinds of shades depending on light and angle of observation. That makes them special. This particular green is very nice.

I think that Skoda chose a bad location for the sticker. Be it under the mat of the boot or in the spare wheel well, I guess it peeled off very quickly. Personally I don't know any Felicia owner that has the sticker.

Yes, I suppose it is, although it wasn't metallic originally of course. I think it started with the blower Bentleys of the 1930s but most British companies had a BRG even though they were all slightly different shades.

Cool... perfect photos.

The colour matches the walls of the house. Not sure of the rims though :)

So where is the sticker located?

Cool... perfect photos.

The colour matches the walls of the house. Not sure of the rims though :)

So where is the sticker located?

The wheels are going to be painted this weekend, the last owner thought the color was nice for some reason. The sticker is located under the bonnet just above the left hand side (when viewed from the front) headlight.

Edited by Khvarrioiren

SILVER DIAMOND METALLIC (codes 9102, 1B1B, L910, LF7T) years 1996-2001.

g0kn77t.jpg

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 2

PURPLE BORDEAUX METALLIC (codes 9880, L988, LF3R) years 1995-1996.

dXjIMOL.jpg

Edited by RicardoM
  • Like 1