Skoda Felicia paint codes table

My boot sticker is faded and I need to order some paint I have the sticker under the bonnet that reads 9P9P would that be my paint code? my feli is white.

Is 9P9P my paint code?

sticker.jpg

9P9P is Skoda's paint code. Car paint shops don't find it useful for whatever reason. They need the mixing code that will allow them to blend very precise several base colours and get the original colour/tint. In your case the only code they need is 1026.

• Like 1

One more thing. Some car paint shops prefer to match old, faded paint on the car using professional colour swatches. They usually do that when the client needs to touch up small areas. In my opinion that is a mistake. Never paint just a patch hoping the colour will blend in. Paint entire panels with original paint code and if adjacent panels look old buff them.

• 2 years later...

Code 9910 for black magic pearl is not 100% matching the original paint must be difference between factory color and aftermarket color
Pictures will follow when clear coat has fully cured

2 hours ago, KenONeill said:

@Thefeliciahacker Metallic colours are difficult to match on a vehicle anyway; Getting the correct appearance requires getting the silver particles to lie at similar angles on freshly sprayed panels.

i would have to agree but in my case i think there are not enough metalic particles
anyway will post pictures when i am done

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, 

i am try to find my car paint code.

My car paint like BLUE ROYAL (codes 4710, K4K4, L471, LF5C) years 1995-1998 as RicordoM shared but my model year is 2000. i am not sure which is my color.

i try to find paint code from my car.

i find paint codes from colorndrive web site. i added picture of this web may be site closed.

https://colorndrive.com/tr/rotus-boyasi/skoda-felicia?year=2000

Thanks everybody.

Skoda Felicia Rotüş Boyası Satın Al   Color N Drive.png

Do you want to repaint the entire car? Or you just need paint for a repair ?

If the latter, I recommend a visit to a local paint shop instead of ordering paint online. If you want to paint your car, given the age of the car, the paint shop seller will match the present color of your car using special Pantene color test cards.

14 hours ago, RicardoM said:

Do you want to repaint the entire car? Or you just need paint for a repair ?

If the latter, I recommend a visit to a local paint shop instead of ordering paint online. If you want to paint your car, given the age of the car, the paint shop seller will match the present color of your car using special Pantene color test cards.

Hi

i want local paint, I will go to paint shop or buy from online, I can't be sure which is my color.

15874566412431627550066.jpg

3 minutes ago, RicardoM said:

It is Blue Royal. Code 4710. It is not a metallic paint.

Thank you, Right not metallic.  i read your document before but i confused about years. ......years 1995-1998 ???

i find this with 4710 paint code. but it looks like black.

https://colorndrive.com/tr/rotus-boyasi/skoda-felicia-koenigsblau-4710,129843/detay?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIh52P2sL56AIVvdC7CB1z7gkPEAEYASABEgLMKPD_BwE

3 hours ago, lkayik said:

i find this with 4710 paint code. but it looks like black.

Never trust a monitor screen or a website when it comes to paint.

On 21/04/2020 at 18:53, RicardoM said:

Never trust a monitor screen or a website when it comes to paint.

Yes, never trust. It is different from real colours.the same color code differ from monitor to monitor.

i went to paint shop and looked my car with color cards suitable for Skoda. I hope I find it. 4625 ( Nautic Blue).

IMG_20200422_171037.jpg

IMG_20200422_171057.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I saw this topic too late but i will add my experience about it.

Here in Greece the local dealer didn't had all these options available

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/uploads/monthly_2020_04/1841705095_SkodaFeliciaRotBoyasSatnAlColorNDrive.thumb.png.80418c7a514d80458dee5aca436ba637.png

https://i.imgur.com/VYjzdTQ.jpeg

only the ''basic'' edition from each colour, i wanted a metallic blue but there was no option so i bought the ''basic'' Silver which i didn't like it so much compared to the metallic blue.

I still envy the car with that colour. 😏

• 2 months later...

I reiterate my invitation to everyone willing to add value to this topic to post his car's paint code (not just the marketing name of the paint) and a clear, well lit photo of the car. This way we will build a great visual database for future reference.

• Love it! 1

• 1 month later...

In Greece there are some paint stores which can reproduce the colour of your car in a spray according to your registration code.

Are there any related stores in UK? Has anyone experience painting with that spray?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I checked the list, and I think mine is similar to that of Khvarrioiren; Deep Sea Blue Metallic (D7D7) however, I wanted to confirm this with the broader group, what do you think?

P.S. thanks for all the contribution in all felicia lists, you people have genuinenly made it so easy to work on this car! Cheers

925EDEAA-0010-4365-85EA-475004DF5756.jpeg

• Like 2

@D.FYLAKTOS Thanks! I try my best, though the owner prior to me was a mechanic so owe a lot to him :), I need to retouch some parts of the paint, as rust is starting to form around the wheels, and the clearcoat is fading on the hood and roof. for that I need the correct paint though!

• 1 month later...