Bugger...Panoramic Roof stopped working....

Hi folks - has anyone else had this problem?

• The internal blind opens and closes on the remote but does not work off the button on the roof.
  • The main glass panel does not tilt/shift at all on the roof button or the remote.
  • Checked fuses under bonnet and on side of dash.....all seem okay.....maybe the roof button has 'died'?
  • It has not had excessive snow on top and carpets are dry so no water ingress/block.
  • Was working fine until this sudden 'stop'

Will try to open it 'manually' with the windy stalk thingy tomorrow and see if that frees it off.....

Thoughts?

ta in advance,

Dave

I'll check that in the morning Del8oy but from memory the windows all drop and the internal blind retracts fully BUT the glass does not move......

Mine does the same as DEL8OY's. If the remote control and the internal buttons don't work then the problem seems to be the roof mechanism/motors/power rather than electrical contacts.

• Like 1

Hi Had this problem on mine, turned out to be the roof switch. Lucky it was still in warranty so local skoda dealer sorted out for me.

Edited by metaxa357
  • Like 1

Thanks all. I think it's probably the switch so will have a delve on the weekend to see what I can find out...

Dave