What that switch

On earlier vRS but not later, (Deleted.)

often used at Services and Warranty repairs to switch those DRL's off, so if you like them on you need to check if on or off when you get your car back.

Lovely cheers.

Car now blips when I lock it, and the reversing sensor not MAD LOUD now. 

Getting better every day that car.. just need to find the annoying little knocking I'm getting from behind me is!

Edited by evtilsley

Lovely cheers.

Car now blips when I lock it, and the reversing sensor not MAD LOUD now.

Getting better every day that car.. just need to find the annoying little knocking I'm getting from behind me is!

Have you got needle sweep? Nice cool feature you can do.

Yes - had it already. Wife likes it. She also likes the car - a lot - which is a difficulty of vRS ownership I hadn't anticipated.

Is it the power she likes? My girlfriend drives a fiat 500 and I put her on my insurance. Yep I don't get to drive it anymore :(

Took bspman out for a 15 min drive to show off the power. Now, I've had a couple of V8 TVRs while I'm not going to compare it to those, it doesnt half fly! Needed very rapid paddle actions!

• Like 1

Hehe yea the GF likes my vRS, on a trip down to Brighton I had to overtake a really slow commuter in a long stretch of road and I don't completely floor it very often but I couldn't resist and my god I forgot how much it goes, just wants to keep rocketing well past 110mph :D

• Like 1

I was honestly shocked at how grippy the thing was and how well it held the road (not to mention that lovely feeling of being pushed back into the seat :)

Thanks for the ride!

How do u get it to bleep n needle sweep? What other features can be unlocked?

All by the magic of VCDS, you can do all sorts. You're best off searching, there's so much.

I was honestly shocked at how grippy the thing was and how well it held the road (not to mention that lovely feeling of being pushed back into the seat :)

Thanks for the ride!

Most welcome - was fun !

How do u get it to bleep n needle sweep? What other features can be unlocked?

If it's just things like one-click unlocking, locking/unlocking beeps, needle sweep, auto-lock e.t.c then Carista is a decent App to get on either iOS or Android, just requires a Bluetooth (Android) or Wifi (iOS) OBD2 adapter that slots behind the cover under the steering wheel, the one-click unlocking is free but the rest of the tweaks on there are paid but it's well worth it.