New badges and centre caps

Hello, prob a covered to death topic, I had a quick look but couldn't find what I was after, using my iPhone and searching isn't the easiest

Anyways new wheels are away for a refurb and I'm looking to stick the new style centre caps on, does anyone have a part number?

Also looking to change both front and rear badges on my estate to new style ones? Anyone got current part numbers? Mines is a pre facelift

G

• Like 1

Part numbers are......

Wheel caps 5JA 601 151 ULM or 5JA 601 151 FOD (one number replaced the other but can't remember which way round it is.... The dangers will get one or the other). I know Damo got one version and when I got mine I got the other but they were both the same part.... My dealer parts guy couldn't work out why they had changed/replaced the part number.

Main badge is 1ST 853 630 AAUL

I got mine from the local dealer think the centre caps were about £7 each and the main badges were about £12-15 each..... Was quite a while ago now so can't remember exact prices.