Skoda Fabia 2011 Radio replacement with Aftermarket Radio

Hi  Friends

I am driving skoda fabia 2011 with blues radio system.
I am just wondering if I can replace factory fitted (blues) radio with sony xplod system or not.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/gps-car-audio/sony/sony-xplod-cdxdab500u-208w-in-car-head-unit/376500/

I went to buy new audio system today and the guy suggested me to seek help of a professional as according to him 2011 fabia have some computer system attached to radio system. Is that true? If yes ! What would be the best way to play songs from usb stick?

Thanks in advance

Hi. There are plenty of options you can play music from USB and memory card with slot of aftermarket stereos.

You can have a chat with nearest car audio centre and see what stereo you can have fitted. You don't necessarily have to go for kenwood like everybody else there are some units you can have that are better like pioneer double din with apple car play and android compatible if you wanted to play music via mobile it can make it easier without the use of USB but they also have that option to if you need it.

Hope the info is useful to you.

Regards

Gaz