Strange petrol vrs fault, flywheel fault?

Hi folks,

My vrs is making a squeaking noise for a couple of seconds after startup and after shutdown.

Start the engine, 2-3 seconds later the squeek is there for a few seconds then goes, switch off the engine... wait 1 or 2 seconds, squeak is back again for a second or so then stops.

The only other time ive noticed it is when i lift off while driving in gear, i can hear it squeaking until i give it some gas, doesn't seem to do it during normal gear changes.

I have no loss of power, car goes stops turns as normal.

MY first thought was a belt issue, ive removed the auxiliary belt....no fix, next i got under it and removed the engine cover, it seems to me like its coming from the bell housing where it meets the block.

Possible flywheel bearing?

Only other thing i noticed while the engine covers were off is the crank breather is hissing after engine stop and seems to be sucking during running.... not sure if thats normal tbh.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you