Santa Pod meetup 2016

Santa Pod Meet 2016   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Dates

• July
    • August
    • September
    • October

Just want to gauge interest for another meetup at Santa Pod soon?  From recent posts I get the feeling there is some interest from people who attended last year, but not as many.  I propose opening this up to all Fabia Owners (New and old) if there isn't that many vRS to warrant a dedicated meet. 

The next RWYB dates are:

June: 4th, 11th

July: 2nd

August: 13th, 21st

September: 17th (VW action on 2nd and 3rd)

October: 1st, 8th, 22nd (late night), 23rd and 30th

I appreciate this is short notice however and as such is unlikely we'll get Skoda to come along again. 

If we have enough people, the day would involve as many runs on the strip as you like and maybe a small informal competition for the fastest times (stock and modified).  It was a lot of fun last year and I'd love to do it again with other Fabias!

Now we have some interest, I've changed the poll for which dates are most popular!

Edited by Gumby

Id be up for this depending on dates, May sadly too short notice :-(

What about doing it in say September? Give people plenty of time to get time off work etc if needed :-)

• Like 3

New dates added.  Few more votes and it looks viable. 

If that's the case I will add a new poll for dates

Edited by Gumby

I'm currently on the other side of the M1 (Towcester) from Santa Pod - I'd like to do SP again but twice from Glasgow to Northants in the space of a couple of months is probably too much.

Edited by Brian69

I can't seem to be able to vote on the new poll and it's showing me no one else has either so are we all having the same issue? Or is it just me?!

Apologies, now fixed!

It appears that allowing multiple choice was the issue...