skoda fabia heating fault (sorry if in the wrong place) need help

ok so i seem to have a coolant leak some where i have checked out the engine and dose not seem to be gasket 
no gunk at filler neck dont seem to have any contaminant in the dip stick and still blows hot air
any way the light comes on with 3 beeps and then the thermostate heats up i take off the expansion tank lid some times water come spuing out then i leave it to settle down then i top it up and with that it seems to go down then up spuing more water out dose this for a while and then i leave car to cool and fill it up and drive then no water agan and car over heating how ever problem has got worse the water is pis s ing out of the radiator (left and side if your looking at front of car) then the engine sounded like a transit van when started and dont seam to fire up as normal could it be the head gasket still and also when driving the needle was on red then it dropped back down to the coolest temp :/ please help any questions please ask and i will previde more info 

i have it booked in for tomorrow for mot and a look at the rad i am thiniking its possibly a blocked pipe how could i check if its blocked pipes please 
i will also get a pressure test done