West Meon #39 - Tues 07/06/2016

Hey Gents, hope your all enjoying the weather, not been along since the departure of the VW Touran, I've turned Japanese these days! Anyways enjoy your meet!! :sun:

Pop along then! Bring the jap thing.

FYI to anyone interested, tonight is Pistonheads meet at Meon as well :-)

Unfortunately the weather looks sh*te :-(

Oh my could be some interesting things coming along then, of course the cars we bring are just as interesting.

Ha tony!, To be fair Its my first Jap ( Well Swindon Really ) car so got to give it a go, Been in the VAG stable for nearly a decade so fancied a change more than anything. And Honda's 2.2 I-DTEC is a cracking engine and half the noise of a PD! :D

And Yes believe it or not I am still under 40! :notme:

• Like 1

Another good meet, apart from the junction from the M3 onto the M27 being closed, what!

For those that were still around when I left, I heard you laughing when I revved the car, I shall not forgive you for this, also I managed wheel spin.. just.. maybe.. actually I might have just lost traction on a leaf, I'm not sure

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Gah I hate traffic, took me an hour and half to do 18 miles last night so didn't get home until 7:30 :-(

Thankfully my route did take me past a McLaren garage, a Rolls Royce garage and a used supercar showroom :-)