Regular meets SE region

roo

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look like it! Adamskoda hasn't posted anything.

I could try and organise one? Not sure where in East Sussex would be best... maybe Lewes or Brighton?

Could meet at Pease Pottage services and drive down to Brighton then find a pub along the seafront? Or Lewes has got the Harveys pub by the river.

Doesn't look like it! Adamskoda hasn't posted anything.

I could try and organise one? Not sure where in East Sussex would be best... maybe Lewes or Brighton?

Could meet at Pease Pottage services and drive down to Brighton then find a pub along the seafront? Or Lewes has got the Harveys pub by the river.

I like all of the last line!

I'd be up for it & /or collecting you on the way down if you want?

That's ok, happy to drive... Brighton and Lewes are both only about 45 mins from me across country. Anyone coming from North Kent it would probably be quicker and easier to go M25 then M23.

Shall I put up a thread and organise something in April say when the weathers a bit warmer?

Shall I put up a thread and organise something in April say when the weathers a bit warmer?

Excellent idea,that Lok bloke is trying to get in on the act. If he says anything, just say it's not on. As long as we don't post it on here we'll get away with it ...... ;):giggle::rofl:

Brighton's on another planet... nearly in West Sussex anyhow. What about doing a fish and chip run to Hastings? have a meeting point on the A21 and meander down to the old town for an afternoon??

I'd be up for Hastings (even easier for me as it's straight down the A21 - could meet at Blue Boys roundabout), reason I suggested Brighton was it's near the main drag of the M23/A23/A27 so quite easy to get to from anywhere in East/West Sussex or from the M25 if you're coming from London, Essex/Kent or Surrey. I'll put a vote option for where we hold it in the feeler thread (choices of Brighton, Lewes, Eastbourne or Hastings maybe?).

I'd be up for Hastings (even easier for me as it's straight down the A21 - could meet at Blue Boys roundabout), reason I suggested Brighton was it's near the main drag of the M23/A23/A27 so quite easy to get to from anywhere in East/West Sussex or from the M25 if you're coming from London, Essex/Kent or Surrey. I'll put a vote option for where we hold it in the feeler thread (choices of Brighton, Lewes, Eastbourne or Hastings maybe?).

Sounds good to me chicken, perhaps a meet point on the A229 at Hawkhurst/Cranbrook for those coming from North or East Kent, then converging at Hurst Green.

• 8 months later...

this is located in west Sussex would be a good place to meet up on Saturday or Sunday morning and they do wicked food and the car park is massive linky below

http://thebreakfastmenu.com/posts/West%20Sussex/Cowfold/the-chalet-transport-cafe-hi-de-hi/

The reviews don't look too good. Have you been there yourself??

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gizmo unpinned this topic