2008 Mondeo Titanium 2.0 tdci £2500 swap Mk 1 Fabia VRS

Phil2013

New Price due to large scratch on rear passenger side due to clipping garden wall 

Afternoon all 

Time has come to let my mondeo go to make way for another skoda 

Full add and photos in below link 

http://www.swapz.co.uk/swapz/5785180/2008_Ford_Mondeo_Titanium_2_0_TDCI_FSH_SWAP_Fast_comfy_diesel/

Its a 2008 on a 58 plate Titanium 5 door hatch, (second from top) includes Bluetooth, electric sports seats seats, 6 disc changer and DAB radio, ford connect dash computer with steering wheel controls, and climate control.

117500 miles on the clock which is low for the year

MOT till october 2016 with no advisories 

Full service history 8 stamps in the book and numerous other receipts  and last serviced @106,000 so will be servicing soon.

Cambelt and waterpump have been changed this year with receipt to prove so good for another 125,000 miles

2 keys present.

Full log book present,  due to current house move  this week the  car  is located in peak district but logbook ( in my possession)  is in my house in leicester's address ( which I still own) can provide old bills in my name to prove if required

Detachable tow bar fitted by previous owner, never used it myself, keys are present for the lock.

Bodywork in great condition for its age with only one or 2 very minor car park dings from careless drivers. as expected or a car of this age.

Recent front tyres and 4 wheel alignment, rear tyres have loads of tread remaining.

Great economy 47 daily MPG with 53 on a run.

in daily use so mileage will increase

£3000 cash or swap for similar mileage mk 1 fabia VRS tdi 

Thanks 

Phil 

Edited by Phil2013

Mileage now 118, 300 

To confirm cambelt changed at 110,000 

And I'm the third owner 

Economy currently running at 49.2 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...