Hello from Lincolnshire.

Phil866

Hi all, i am about to buy my fathers 2010 Fabia HTP elegance from him. He has, at age 90, wisely decided to stop driving and as my '05 Kia Rio is going to fail it's MOT I thought I would have it. The KIa has been a fantastically reliable car over the 8 years and 117,000 miles I have owned it and I am hoping for the same from the Fabia. It has covered 37,000 miles and was bought from Horton's of Lincoln and always serviced by them and is being serviced and Mot'd today. I also own a fully restored 1977 Triumph Spitfire which I have had for 15 years. I was a mechanic in the 70's and have carried out all the work myself. I have serviced the Rio (changed disc's, pads, shockers etc) but left the clutch replacement to the local garage. Anyway enough rambling, I must say farewell to the Kia forum now.

Thanks

Phil

• Like 1