*SOLD* 5 SPEED 1.8T GEARBOX REBUILT WITH WAVETRAC LSD *SOLD*

Greetings,

Due to some **** shooting my cat with an air rifle and busting her leg, the impending vet's bill needs paying so I have for sale one of the rebuilt 1.8T gearboxes from Mr Bossfox.

I bought it a while ago with every intention of putting it in my Octavia, but months later, it's still just sitting in the garage and not likely to make it near the car anytime soon or ever probably, so here it is for sale. So just to clarify, it hasn't been used since it was rebuilt.

From Bossfox's original for sale post:

"5 speed gearbox from Polo GTI/Ibiza FR with new LSDs.  These have been completely rebuilt to make sure they are spot on.

With WAVETRAC locking diff."

It was one of three boxes stripped down, checked and rebuilt with ARP Bolts, new bearings etc and anything that needed sorting sorted, by Clive at CN Tuning in preparation for racing so it's been built for reliability. It is an 02J box. This particular box has the code HWY and has come out of a MK 4 Ibiza FR.

It is ready to fit straight into your car. Price is exactly what I paid for it £900.

Absolutely no offers as that is already a bargain price for a rebuilt box with a brand new Wavetrac diff in it. It will fit various 1.8T engines but I was told it will need a small notch grinding out of the casing when fitting to an Octavia.

Pictures:

IMG_1877_zpsvfwlkj5c.jpg

IMG_1882_zpsxbrwwtsr.jpg

IMG_1880_zpsmyunlc82.jpg

IMG_1881_zpsmukx1vmk.jpg

IMG_1878_zps4cohvwdq.jpg

IMG_1879_zpsdmigctpk.jpg

Any questions, please ask and it is COLLECTION ONLY from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.

Edited by niceyellow vrs