Frankentainment - I have Bolero screen with Amundsen in glove box - Help Pls

I just bought a used Octavia Elegance 1.6 TDi CR on 2014 plate.

The infotainment screen has physical buttons which say "Setup" and "Sound" in the positions I think there should be "Nav" and "Traffic".  Is this normal because it seems I have Bolero on the dashboard when elegance should be Amundsen ?

In the glove box is the CD player which has two SD card slots but there is no SD card in either slot, so it seems I have Amundsen in the glove box.

When I press the "Setup" or Sound" button I get a message telling me to "Please insert a data medium with valid navigation data".

When I look at the System Information I see :

- Device Part Number : 5E0035874A (which I think is Amundsen - but why not "Nav and "Traffic" next to the screen ?)

- Hardware: 040

- Software: 0435

- Navigation Database: (Nothing)

- Media Codec: N/A

I initially thought I may just need to buy a replacement SD Nav Card but now I'm not so sure given the dashboard screen looks like a Bolero which shouldn't know about navigation but does.

Does anyone know what is going on or point ot to a website that can explain what all this means ?

Thanks,

Chris

Note:

I held down the "Menu" button and got the following information if it is helpful :

MHI Software: 13.41.19_H15.10.138_STDNav_EU

Model: GuideModel_15.10.141

Software Base: H15.10.138-201310072107

CGRun Number: H15.10.138-

Skin Editor: 15.9BF2/HY15.10.130_Skinner

Skin Model: MSH15.10.130

Skin Build: BH15.10.138-201310072107

Skin Short: STD_Skoda-3HT8L6T

Skin SPF Filename: MIB_HMI_SKODA_STD_SKIN_A_H15.10.138_with_lang.spf

Speller: (GuideModel_11.10.4)

Text Translation Number: SK_Texts_51.05_H15.10.101