look what i found on youtube !

awesome DRL idea ....i think its simple and elegant ....

Automatic boot release !! has anyone done this before ? and how ?? 

can some1 over here do it and please post DIY pictures so others can also do it ...i really liked the DRL ...

thought i'd share it .. this next video is on a passat b5 i believe ...same body n design ..but this guys has shown what he had done to the boot to make the boot release happen..

Edited by Hermon
  • Like 2

Absolutly thrilled for first video :o I need to do it, if anyone know where to buy it :o :O :o

I wanted to get automatic boot realise, but I have realised it is too expensive and to hard to find all beats and pieses, also a good man to do it, bcs I doesnt know how, so I was just accept destiny it will never have automatic boot :(

i found the DRL with turn signals with wiring and control unit here in a car accessories shop near my house for £10. !!! o_O ok so i ll get back here after i fix it ... :D 

Milanm, I have put the grill lights back on. and took some pics. If you look at my flick pics they will be the latest pics I put on tonight. Nack

• Like 1

I checked the compatibility for my son's (S I) car and mine and it is not compatible. Never mind.

Edited by Danny 57

Saw it, its look  astonishing!

Like alien Superb!! Im thrilled.

Nackuk whats your toughts about this first video posted by Hermon?

I would like to install this led turn signal in lower part(on bumper)-left and right(in a way like a gay in video) and it reminds me of Audi A7 light. Im not sure but I think I need this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-60CM-Flexible-Tube-White-Headlight-LED-Strip-DRL-Daytime-Run-Lights-Universal-/172213939296?hash=item2818c02c60%3Ag%3AXq4AAOSwp5JWYUl1&nma=true&si=PK883tBzHZL1i4%252BdJBig1sQ4eLs%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 and just to connect wires from turn signal and thats it.

Actually on video I dont like this blue colour, just turn signal, and I for dlr I would buy same type like yours. I think it would be great combo.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok people finally arrived this dlrs!!

Now I need to install, well I dont know how so my friend will.

Howewer, Im wondering is there way to mask them with I dont know maybe black transparent paint for rear lights, bcs white one are very visible...

Did anyone installed them already?

• Like 1