Not hello or goodbye...

KBPhoto

But a move to another country... Scotland.

As of tomorrow, I shall be moving from Herefordshire to Strontian on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula west of Fort William.

Looking at the VCDS owners map, I'm almost the furthest north but am the furthest west in mainland UK!

If there are any Briskodians in the area please spread the word that I have VCDS and am happy to help out where I can. It would be great to meet a few local people.

I'd also like to say 'thank you' to those I have met around Herefordshire/Worcestershire over the past few years. Many of you have xommented on how much fun the drive from Worcester to Bromyard is. Well, the 3 hour drive from Glasgow to my new place is even better!

Edited by KBPhoto
  • Like 4

Thank you. Come and visit when you are next up.

We'll be opening a B&B in Easter next year (hopefully) and running our own family adventure / micro adventure business.

• Like 1

Sounds good Karl - good luck with the venture in Scotland. :thumbup:

Up in my neck of the woods - i'm from Loch Lomond area originally;

although now relocated to Leeds/Bradford area for work reasons.

As you say - some awesome roads up there to get out and enjoy a great drive! :rock:

• Like 1

Thank guys.

I've found a cafe with free WiFi as we don't have broadband yet and there is no 3G (let alone 4G) in our village.

Beautiful weather so far; and the light wind is keeping the midges away :)

• Like 1

Good luck KB, many thanks for the help and advice over the years.

I am one of the many who have made the pleasant journey from Worcester to Hereford to see you for coding and Columbus help etc, so wish you well in your new ventures.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy J5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Best o'luck for the move and new ventures KB.  We spent a fortnight in Acharacle some years ago when the kids were younger - a very beautiful part of the country!  B)

Gaz

Thanks.

I've found WiFi (from the hotel next door to whereby am working)!

It is certainly beautiful from our house; and working in Arisaig it is even more so.

Hopefully I'll be able to get out on some sea kayak trips and not just be stuck in the office (but it is English school half term at present so to be expected).

I don't suppose many people up here own Skodas (or any VAG car) let alone have heard of VCDS. Oh well!

Good luck with you relocation and new venture. We relocated to Skye in 2010 from Hampshire, different world up here. Was Kayaking yesterday in a local loch, a great way to spend a few hours....

Thank you.

The boss let me out on the water last week and we are heading to paddle the Falls of Lora on Monday as staff 'training'.

I'm hoping that I'll be allowed out to play a little more often, but will be out quite a bit on Loch Sunart as our new house is right on the shore.