What mods should I start with? 

anything cool you guys have done?

I will be updating my progress along the way with each individual mod

Hi Guys,

Just bought a Skoda Octy I,

What mods should I start with?

anything cool you guys have done?

I will be updating my progress along the way with each individual mod

All depends on budget and capability to be honest.

Upgraded brakes from a vRS

Front hubs from vRS (needed for brakes)

Coilovers

Swap out interior

Remap

S2K air filter

Bigger alloys

Rear anti roll bar

Front adjustable drop links (advised for coilovers)

The list can be, and will be endless.

A few pictures of what I've done to my TDI estate.

735ee3392e321eda46bb213ccc5aaab3.jpg18e80754c82aad29cbc416d0ebafe02f.jpg076ce1563623cee63181d27900a29fc4.jpga84b7aed835de4eec3d5318074fe250c.jpg7e28282c6cb12c0e6884dfc5d98926af.jpg04bca3fbfcdf720c4e6fbc67b108f6d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All depends on budget and capability to be honest.

Upgraded brakes from a vRS

Front hubs from vRS (needed for brakes)

Coilovers

Swap out interior

Remap

S2K air filter

Bigger alloys

Rear anti roll bar

Front adjustable drop links (advised for coilovers)

The list can be, and will be endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! planning to put a new air filter on sometime this week.

Already I have changed the LED's in my window switches and dimmer/headlight adjuster, going to do the headlight switch and speedo as soon as the lights come.

PwKJSQ9.jpg

ebkvPD7.jpg

w2H1FkA.jpg

I fixed the central locking problem (drivers door) and rewired the cigarette lighter port (kept shorting the fuse)

They are all quite simple but make the car look a bit better, just bought 2 of the new fabia 80mm badges, waiting on them, pedals will be done soon.

My ashtray insert is broken so will need a new one, just doing the small bits and getting some ideas before I dive in

Edited by Elms

Looks good, I'm not a fan of the blue LEDs, but then that's what makes everyone's car individual. As what you like is not always someone else's taste. Don't be bullied into thinking something is crap unless you think it is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So badges are now on, all lights have been changed (I went for blue as my old run around punto had the mod done and looked great once fully finished). Just bought a mk4 golf immo3 instrument cluster and hope to have the eeprom done tonight. Pics will be uploaded soon.

Got some wind deflectors and a new dash surround too (mine had what looked like a burn mark on)

fixed the bonnet latch, pedals and ashtray have been delayed due to the car being sat for the minute until i program the immo

PD130 turbo drops right in although you might need to get a new oil feed and will need new gaskets. Back box can be chopped off and replaced with a straight through for a little more noise at idle but free flowing. Nothing drastic mind. 

With a turbo and remap you'll possibly need a new clutch, anything beyond that you will definitely need a new clutch.

There are a lot of golf guys running up to 200bhp with no interior engine modifications. I think you'll need uprated headstuds as you approach 200. Beyond that it gets expensive from what I understand.

Ok so car is back on track, new stereo surround trim, new ashtray, new headrests, new rear wiper motor. 

Pics will be uploaded soon.

Now to sort out 2 things. 

1. coolant temp sensor

2. new turbo, oil feed and gaskets as per Toms recommendations.