Gear stick loose from side to side

Hello members.

This is my first topic do be patience with me,please.

I'm owner of octavia 2 1.9 77kw and found out that sometimes the gears shifting is not do precise as it could be do I've started to search what could be the problem.I've done linkage adjustment many times but no luck.Just yesterday I found my gear stick is a bit loose and tracked the loose down to gearbox leaver.Here is a link to video I madehttps://youtu.be/c7fAVie3byw .I don't know if it supposed to be like that but hope someone will advice me how to fix it without changing gearbox or so.Many thanks

If I know where is the spring you referring to I would have a look on it.I had another person to move with gear stick in the loose range and I watched it on gearbox.The leaver moves where I move with it with my hand on the video.

Edited by egres