Rear fog lights...... should there be a dash symbol?

Have I gone mad, or is something not quite correct?

When I pull out the light switch to the first notch, the front fogs come on and a symbol lights up on the dash......

When I pull it out to the second notch, no symbol for the rear fog lights?

Is there a symbol?, what might have happened?

Thanks guys,

There has to be a tell tale light to warn they are on, so yes it should be there.

I say this as my MX-5 which was an import nearly failed it's MOT for a dubious rear fog switch, the light was on the switch and the switch wasn't within easy eyesight. The MOT tester said it should be mounted in a better place on the dash, but passed it as it actually worked.

Mine is a 13 plate CR 1.6 SE and yes it displays front and rear fog light symbols on the dash, perhaps a visit or a call to your nearest Skoda dealer is in order.the display lights up on the rev display dial front is a green light display rear is yellow/orange colour display,  What I find strange is you cannot use rear fogs lights without the front fogs being on ie first switch pull out is front fogs second for rear hence front having to be on,  This is the first car I have had with front fogs though.

Mine is a 13 plate CR 1.6 SE and yes it displays front and rear fog light symbols on the dash, perhaps a visit or a call to your nearest Skoda dealer is in order.the display lights up on the rev display dial front is a green light display rear is yellow/orange colour display,  What I find strange is you cannot use rear fogs lights without the front fogs being on ie first switch pull out is front fogs second for rear hence front having to be on,  This is the first car I have had with front fogs though.

This switch principle is the same as on my old 11 year old Skoda Fabia VRS..fronts then rears..

• 2 weeks later...

Having double-checked the bulb, and other lights I looked into the fuses.

Seems that the same fuse that protects some of the rear lights also protects part of the tow electrics and I had managed to blow the fuse when I plugged in my Eriba Puck caravan.

Doh!

Replaced fuse and tow electrics and rear fogs all working ok now.

Interestingly, this fuse also stopped the offside caravan lights working (nearside were fine).

As if anyone needs reminding, don't forget to check the simple things first.... ;)