Fabia LSD install need help with preloads and shims :\

stu987

so guys as the title says i need help with the preloads of the diff.  I'm in deep here but I've done everything on my car up to date so this is it gearbox is out, diff is out and I'm coming to drilling the crown gear off original diff.  so what next? I'm going to order some new bearings as i don't want the hassle of removing the old ones, and I'm guessing i need to replace the race brings too. does anybody know if they come as a kit/pair?

Any help in very much appreciated and thank you in advance :)

cheers mate that is what i have followed, but i don't have the correct equipment to measure it :( so think ill be popping into a transmission garage after bank holiday and seeing if they can do it for me hopefully they won't charge to much for setting preload, as i have the box split and diff out, and i don't mind putting it back together myself unless the garage want to do it to make sure its all done at the same time and to their standard.