Actual photos of Business Grey?

logiclee

Hi All,

Looking at getting a 1.2TSi DSG SE on PCH for my wife. We were looking at buying but the £99 a month deal is just amazing.

Anyway we are thinking of business grey but can't find any good photos in real situations on the net.

Any members got one on here and wouldn't mind posting a few photos please.

Thanks

Lee

Ours has just been built so won't have for 3 to 4 weeks. Oh it has a black roof as well.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ours has just been built so won't have for 3 to 4 weeks. Oh it has a black roof as well.

Probably a bit too late for us.

Torn between Moon White and Business Grey.

Lee

Edited by logiclee

We ordered moon white. But on the way home every Yeti we saw was white so decided to get business grey even though I have a business grey Superb.

We ordered moon white. But on the way home every Yeti we saw was white so decided to get business grey even though I have a business grey Superb.

Well currently have a Candy White Passat and a Satin Grey Octavia and Satin Grey Fabia.

Before them a Candy White Fabia and White BMW.

Definitely do not want a Candy White but the Moon White does look subtly different especially in bright light.

I actually like the light blue Yeti's (I think Ocean Blue?) but they don't do it any more. Petrol Blue is too dark for me though.

Lee

Is it just Simpsons that are doing these particularly good PCP deals? Very tempted by a 1.4TSI L&K for £159 a month.

Some dealers will match the deals. My local dealer said they will.

it's PCH though not PCP.

Lee

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm,

Seems Rainworth Skoda have had a rethink and now they are not prepared to do the PCH deal. :dull:  

Only a couple of hours and £15 on the train to Preston so it looks like Simpson Skoda will be getting the order.,

Still no photos of Business Grey though!

Lee

Just added a photo of my business grey yeti in the yeti gallery if any help to you

Thanks refail.

We have placed an order today and my wife has chosen..............................................

Jungle Green. :)

Lee

Edited by logiclee

"Looking at getting a 1.2TSi DSG SE on PCH for my wife. We were looking at buying but the £99 a month deal is just amazing."

Remember to factor in the initial payment when comparing offers , above deal works out at ~ £190 per month when you take the £2190 initial payment into account.

Not saying its not competitive but ....

Edited by rarrar

"Looking at getting a 1.2TSi DSG SE on PCH for my wife. We were looking at buying but the £99 a month deal is just amazing."

Remember to factor in the initial payment when comparing offers , above deal works out at ~ £190 per month when you take the £2190 initial payment into account.

Not saying its not competitive but ....

I always take into account the full cost of PCH and PCP style deals over the full term and compare that with the predicted depreciation.

Under £4.5k for two years is far below what I'd expect to lose over two years buying new. If I extend to 3 years that be around £5.6k

Last two new cars Passat and BMW lost over £12k each over 3 years.

Lee

• Like 1

We're getting a black L&K 1.4TSI from Simpsons on the £159 a month lease at the start of July. I think it's a pretty good deal. Trade in price on our Elegance was reasonable.

Edited by Nick P