Skoda amundsen RNS315 SatNav headunit with built in bluetooth and DAB radio

Pashka

Selling Skoda RNS315 Satnav headunit with built in bluetooth and DAB radio. In good condition, has the code, loaded with West EU V5 maps. Comes with GPS arial and loom with mic for bluetooth. 280 collected from Leeds. Delivery available for 15 quids. 

post-132789-0-34316500-1465247526_thumb.jpg

post-132789-0-62909300-1465247531_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pashka

i have the same stereo but mine dont have the dab function how do you get it please? sorry to ask just wondering as i dont no anyone else with this stereo?

• 2 months later...

i have the same stereo but mine dont have the dab function how do you get it please? sorry to ask just wondering as i dont no anyone else with this stereo?

Not possible if it is without DAB. Have 1 more for sell. With code, V5 maps, GPS arial etc.

This still for sale, been looking for one for the Fabia Vrs mk2... Will it work in there ?

It sure will, will probably need coding in though but that's the same with any other skoda unit.

• Like 1