TDI Tuning 1.6 TDI box £100

Richard92

Bought this for my Monte Carlo in 2014 as I couldn't afford a remap and was impatient, car has now been remapped for over a year and finally starting to find old bits I need to sell. Box is working perfectly with original packaging.

https://www.tdi-tuning.co.uk/car_and_van_diesel_tuning_boxes/skoda/fabia/16_tdi_104_bhp__105_ps__77_kw/skoda_fabia_16_tdi_104_bhp_105_ps_77_kw_crtd2_diesel_tuning_box_chip_P2478.html

Priced wrong first of all, il take £100 delivered but open to offers

Either PM me or welcome to contact me on 07447068708

Edited by Richard92

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still for sale? I have a 1.6 102 caddy which this might work on, though it would maybe need reprogrammed. Cheers. Lennie.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Is this still for sale? I have a 1.6 102 caddy which this might work on, though it would maybe need reprogrammed. Cheers. Lennie.

Yes this is still for sale, my friend tried this on his A1 and it worked with the 1.6tdi engine.

Thanks

Richard

It will work fine on any 1.6tdi 104/5 engine I think, just need to check on the 101/2 engine. If it's the same I'll have it mate, if it needs reprogramming I'll need to get a price off them first.

It will work fine on any 1.6tdi 104/5 engine I think, just need to check on the 101/2 engine. If it's the same I'll have it mate, if it needs reprogramming I'll need to get a price off them first.

Check the engine code, mine and the A1 was CAYC, sure it's like £70 to reprogram I understand that changes things. Welcome to Pm me when you find out. Il provisionally hold it until I hear back from you anyway.

Cheers bud I'll email them.

Just googled and checked a caddy 102 ps through VMS system it's got engine code CAYD, so based on the same. Same as the CAYA,CAYB and CAYC all 1.6s but different power so yes il agree wait to get a reply as I don't want to sell you a box that doesn't work.