HELP PLEASE! - Brochure for Citigo - Elegance - First Reg May 2014

pcmcitigo

HELP PLEASE !!

I am the proud owner of May 2014 Skoda Citigo Elegance, and very happy with it to.

Can some kind person make available to me a copy of full brochure for this year/model. I am guessing brochure may have been printed in early 2014 for vehicle delivery May 2014.

Thanking someone in advance.

Cordially

Paul C Merritt

HELP PLEASE !!

I am the proud owner of May 2014 Skoda Citigo Elegance, and very happy with it to.

Can some kind person make available to me a copy of full brochure for this year/model. I am guessing brochure may have been printed in early 2014 for vehicle delivery May 2014.

Thanking someone in advance.

Cordially

Paul C Merritt

I think that the brochure you want would have been "effective from June (or July) 2013" and would have been printed about that time. (The brochure for my May2013 Citigo was printed in June 2012...exactly 12 months earlier than your situation).

• Like 1

I think that the brochure you want would have been "effective from June (or July) 2013" and would have been printed about that time. (The brochure for my May2013 Citigo was printed in June 2012...exactly 12 months earlier than your situation).

Many thanks for your help.