Bought Superb Laurin&Klement 280 HP

Hi guys, my name is Raz I live in israel. I'm looking in this forum for quite long time, after a long wait I have recieved the Skoda L&K 280 hp 4x4

(about a week ago) and before buying the car I saw a lot of videos, I read a lot in this forum got really excited about buying the car.

I have to say the car is amazing for its price (69,862$ USD) In israel of course, but I have things missing, that I really want, they removed

the lane assist, light assist(which is auto "high lights" (how ever you say it in english) I didn't get any umbreallas or this magnet light in the trunk, 

they removed the hook that hides in the back, no heated/cooled seats in the back, the 230V socket doesn't work

I know that the car is still amazing, but those things made me buy this car instead of a 3 series.

now is there any possible way to "hack the computer" and enable the lane assist / light assist? most importantly the lane assist,

Would love to get involved in this forum, and post my car pictures/videos, Thanks !

From what I've read on here, it is possible to enable some of these features, BUT you need to have the hardware in the car. Lane assist relies on the camera that is used scan for road signs. So if you have the road sign feature on your car, then I believe that the lane assist function can be enabled.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Light assist is probably not hack-able, again unless you have the hardware. Check your front lights. The base of the light, inside the lens should have 7 additional LED strips going from front to back. Like in the pic below.Unknown_zpsanio7a5z.jpeg

If you don't have these then you're out of luck.

Umbrellas you can probably pick up from your local dealer or online.

• Like 1

You'll want to read the VCDS thread to see what is possible to enable - if you have the camera I would think the high beam assist is possible but probably not the active light assist (or whatever the correct term is for the ability to actively mask out oncoming cars whilst maintaining full high beams.).

As for the detachable light - sadly it doesn't make it for the Australian spec model either.  If the wiring is behind there maybe you can clip one in after, but the test drive model I had i blanking plate where it should otherwise be so i suspect it can't be added after :-(

Congratulations on your purchase though - I'm sure you'll love it!  I am going quietly crazy waiting for mine..... 

Your post seems to indicate that some of the "missing" items should have been there or is it that you did not specify them?

Sorry forgot to say welcome.

Edited by Danny 57

Sorry for not giving all of the info correctly, I have almost everything in the car, but in my country the take things off, it works different then in your countries, we don't have dealers, we have champion motors which owns Skoda Audi Seat VW, they work all together as one company, so my guess is that they remove systems because they don't want to "hurt" Audi

Now the active systems that i have is : Front Assist+Active Cruise Control,  Dead Spot(the yellow lights in the mirror that shows if someone is in the dead spot), sleep alert, 360 sensors + auto parking and back camera, and the back collosion when you do reverse for example and it prevent you from crashing in reverse, now i have this camera on the middle of the front glass and i have those "led strips" on the front, I can make a video/ take pictures of whatever you guys would ask I just feel stupid that i paid so much many and they take few features off to not hurt audi. Thanks!

Sounds like you have the necessary hardware, so it should be possible to code lane assist and light assist. You will need VCDS or someone who has it to do it though. There is a pinned thread at the top of this forum with details ;)

Sounds like you have the necessary hardware, so it should be possible to code lane assist and light assist. You will need VCDS or someone who has it to do it though. There is a pinned thread at the top of this forum with details ;)

This forum is amazing thanks a lot to everyone, I will surely post pictures of my L&K, I'm looking right now for someone who can do it, if not I will buy the cables :)

• Like 2