Mk2 Fabia VRS - Back to Standard - Performance Parts

SuperTurbo

Well after 3.5 years of ownership the Fabia is going which means I have a load of bits for sale.

Pics and more items will be added. Prices are non negotiable and I think more than fair as I'm just looking to get rid.

Forge intercooler for Fabia 1.4 tsi, direct fit replacement with original intercooler. This item is used and has a couple of slightly bent fins but nothing to affect its ability to do its job. These cost almost 600 quid new.

SOLD

Brand new GFB DV+ for 1.4 tsi twincharged only. Box only been opened to check.

SOLD

ITG Maxogen for 1.4 tsi, comes with ITG cleaner and oil kit. This is the one that routes around the back of the battery. Now off fhe car ready to go. Good condition.

£120 delivered

Brand new TMG Performance battery tray for 1.4 tsi. This allows you to rotate the battery so you can run a more efficient induction kit setup going to the slam panel.

£50 collected

+£10 delivery

Brand new TMG Performance 1.4 tsi Audi R8 Coil Pack Adaptor in red with 4 NGK R8 Coilpacks. Machined from billet aluminium and anodised red. Allows you to fit Audi R8 coil packs to your 1.4 tsi to help prevent misfire issues. I paid £200 + Shipping for these a month ago and I didn't get around to fitting them.

SOLD

Brand new Audi R8 oil filler cap, direct fit on 1.4 tsi engine and really improves the look of the engine bay.

SOLD

Brand new brushed aluminium DSG paddle extensions to suit the facelift paddles in the late model fabia VRS's, bought these by mistake as mine has the older paddles.

SOLD

H7 6000k HID Kit to suit Fabia Mk2. Used for a short period of time and then removed perfect working order.

SOLD

4x Skoda Gigaro 17 inch alloy wheels black with brilliant tyres. All four wheels have some kerbing and scuffs but are all perfectly good wheels, just could do with a refurb. Includes 2 Michelin Pilot Sport 3s that are 800 miles old and 2 Pirelli P Zero Nero with 5mm tread.

No longer available

90 degree silicone elbow in black to suit 1.4 tsi induction pipe size. When used in conjunction with the ITG maxogen and TMG battery tray allows you to mount the induction kit more efficiently. Comes with a fitting for the breather pipe.

SOLD

Aluminium intake trumpet. Much like the one seen on the VWR front mounted induction kit. I originally bought this to re route the induction kit to the slam panel. Brand new

SOLD

Brand new set of 4 OE NGK spark plugs for 1.4 tsi.

£20 collected

+£3 delivery

Set of 4 Borbet F Alloy Wheels 5x100 17 inch x 7j ET 36 in gloss black. Fantastic condition all round. Small chip on 3 of the wheels that has been touched up. Come with Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tyres all round with 5-6mm tread.

£380 collected

+£45 Delivery

Whiteline rear anti roll bar. Was repainted white about a year ago but needs a good clean now. Comes with all bushes and fixings etc.

SOLD

TPR Hubcentric Wheel Spacers 5x100 5x112. 13mm for fronts and 15mm for rears. Comes with longer bolts and locking wheel nuts.

£70 collected

+£10 Delivery

More items to be added along with pics.

Edited by SuperTurbo

Original post updated with new items

This stuff is selling fast and people are paying promptly which makes life easier.

I shall take the paddle extensions please

2594c1a3c67ad3c7fc8dc464ec013360.jpg

7742d8ee6cf6934f0e2c1d149890489c.jpg

Haven't got any of it on the car but this is it after I removed it. I will clean it up before sending as it's pretty dusty. It will also come with the official ITG cleaning kit and filter oil which has only been used twice so enough for at least 10 more applications

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...