fabia vRS 2013 model

vRSgone

Race blue with black roof. CTHE engine. 31,000 miles.Complete service history. DSG oil change done. Latest software, new oil squirters, breather mod. Hasn't used a drop of oil since mods (2000+ miles).

Stainless Steel cat back exhaust, TMC tuning Box, ITG Maxogen, H&R RARB, Rear Parking sensors, Replacement Android Head Unit with Tomtom Satnav (standard Swing model is also included), reversing camera, Front & rear Dashcams (Thinkware F705). HIDS headlight conversion.

No accident damage, good all round condition, apart from scuffs to front alloys. Any test or trial £7800 (ovno), or can revert it to standard with price adjustment.

Any test or trial or more information or pictures by request.

SOLD

Edited by vrs4now

Does it have electric rear windows? And what's your location for us lazy folk who use the mobile version?

Lastly in the market for an oil burner? Mrs has 5 door 2012 (poss 2013 I forget as its on a private plate) Ibiza fr

Thanks

Edited by JaminWales

Why you getting rid? :(

Best of luck with the sale, and will you be sticking around the forum still?

Getting too old to be a boy racer. I got caught speeding (my first offence in 53 years). I have had some narrow escapes (mainly down country lanes) & I decided to get rid before it kills me. I've replaced it with a Kia Cee'd 4 tech. the all singing, all dancing, parks itself model. And yes I will be looking back from time to time, good to see what's happening.