Octavia mk1 Multifunction Steering wheel conversion

Babar

I have just acquired a multi function steering wheel for mk1 octavia. I been looking to do this conversion for a while now.

Has anyone done this who can tell me the parts i need to do this conversion?

• 4 months later...

If you haven't done the conversion yet ?  here's what I used https://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/multi-function-steering-wheel-harness-vw-bora-passat-3b-3bg-golf-4  it works out cheaper to buy this rather than buy the parts from Skoda/TPS and you'll need the control unit 1J0 907 487 B There is an A version but that's for CANbus connection

• 2 years later...
On 04/11/2016 at 23:28, nige8021 said:

If you haven't done the conversion yet ?  here's what I used https://www.kufatec.co.uk/shop/en/multi-function-steering-wheel-harness-vw-bora-passat-3b-3bg-golf-4  it works out cheaper to buy this rather than buy the parts from Skoda/TPS and you'll need the control unit 1J0 907 487 B There is an A version but that's for CANbus connection

So all I'd need on a 2002 Ambiente is the relay and steering wheel? is there any programming involved?

• 2 years later...
On 15/12/2018 at 17:57, WelshSkoda93 said:

So all I'd need on a 2002 Ambiente is the relay and steering wheel? is there any programming involved?

And 3 years on....I'm asking the same.  I presume some coding is required.

Does anyone know if a MFSW from any of the mk4 VW platform cars would be compatible with a mk1 2002 vRS?