BLT hesitation

Sorry to start a new thread regarding this topic as I do know there are a lot of them.

However, I would like a bit of advice.

I believe the problem I am experiencing is related to this fix, so I thought I'd give it a go as it is not expensive.

The website below explain the fix well;

http://web.archive.org/web/20120608024435/http://www.fabia-vrs.com/technical-info/blt-engine-hesitation-fix/

But the pictures are not working so I am confused as the where the gasket goes and how to fit it. And how do I drill out the hole to be 12mm?

Any help would be grateful,

Jamie

Right so I have done my research and have ordered the part to be collected Saturday from a seat dealer.

Only think I need advice on now is how do I make the hole 11mm instead of 9mm? Simply with a clamp and a drill or am I being silly?

Right so I have done my research and have ordered the part to be collected Saturday from a seat dealer.

Only think I need advice on now is how do I make the hole 11mm instead of 9mm? Simply with a clamp and a drill or am I being silly?

Silly, use tools.

Chuckling to myself here, thought your were hesitating as to whether to have a Bacon Lettuce & Tomato for lunch :D

Likewise-and :nerd: I thought the hesitation was whether to have  SALT +TOMATO SAUCE/ SALT = BROWN SAUCE OR JUST SALT.

• 1 year later...

Just a stab in the dark here. I have a Fabia VRS. 1.4 132 2013 with a sleight

hesitation on acceleration. It judders just as the supercharger kicks in. I've read various threads about throttle body cleaning etc but the cars only done 15 k miles. I know the best thing to do is to get the faults checked which I'll guess I'll have to do but- any ideas. Cheers. 

5 hours ago, Flashby said:

Just a stab in the dark here. I have a Fabia VRS. 1.4 132 2013 with a sleight

hesitation on acceleration. It judders just as the supercharger kicks in. I've read various threads about throttle body cleaning etc but the cars only done 15 k miles. I know the best thing to do is to get the faults checked which I'll guess I'll have to do but- any ideas. Cheers. 

You're in the wrong place, this is the Fabia Mark 1 section, perhaps a mod will be along to move it for you...

17 hours ago, sepulchrave said:

You're in the wrong place, this is the Fabia Mark 1 section, perhaps a mod will be along to move it for you...

Oh ok thanks matey. I'm new too this - I'll look for the relavent place. Cheers.