What is the furthest you've driven your Fabia?

So I am currently in Bremen Germany having just done the first leg of another epic drive from England to Estonia. I have driven to Estonia a few times before, but this is the first time I am doing it in the Fabia! Last time I made it all the way to the eastern side of Estonia where the border with Russia is. That was over a 1400 mile (2300KM) drive plus a 14 hour ferry crossing. Altogether the trip racked up about 3600 miles (5800KM). Will be doing much the same again this time.

Anyway, I was just wondering what the furthest anyone else has driven in their Fabia? Anyone been further afield than that? Would be interesting to know.

• Like 1

I have come from the borders of Scotland to the czech republic..... drove around for 10 days, stopped at the ring in Germany on the way back for the weekend, then back home to the borders.... a few thousand miles, but cant remember exactly how much. car ran perfectly :)

• Like 1

Nice, sound like good drives guys!

I just arrived in Estonia this morning. Has been a good drive. The Fabia handled it comfortably. Managed to fit just as much luggage in as used to in my Golf as well!

• Like 1

I feel like a lightweight only driving 1000 miles in 2 days. Wife, dog and the car stuffed full, still managing 40+ mpg and running at the speed limit on cruise control for hours at a time. Really notice how much less noise the tyres make on French autoroutes

• Like 1

I done a road trip in mine 6 months after having it. 5000 miles, 14 days, me and 3 friends. The route went as follows.

Cardiff - Wales

Brussels - Belgium

Amsterdam - Holland

Germany - Berlin

Czech Republic - Prague

Stelvio Pass - Italy?

Lake Garda - Italy

Monaca - France

Nimes - France

Reus - Spain

Geneva - Switzerland

Paris - France

Cardiff - Wales.

Absolutely incredible trip. Full car with a roof box and 4 people. even slept in the car some nights. approximately 420 miles to a full tank but this was with a really bad engine at the time. 3L - 1000 miles. Next year I'll be driving from Cardiff to Lithuania which will be a long haul but then hoping to go north into Estonia over the top and down through Holland.

EDIT - The longest drive we done was about 12 hours - 700 miles.

Edited by daz1412
  • Like 1

Sounds great! That's a lot of miles in a short time! Mine is spread out over three weeks. I do the drive through France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and then up into Denmark and across through to Sweden and then get ferry in Stockholm. Great roads.

I would definitely recommend getting into Estonia if you get the chance. Just beware driving through Latvia on the way there, the drivers there are quite crazy!

County Durham to Devon, ~750 miles return trip. Putting some good miles on it in the next month or so though. Trips to Blackpool, Huddersfield, Waxstock in Coventry and holiday round Oban in the Scottish Highlands!