2014 facelift front fit earlier models.

Hey there!

I've found a good looking 2014 superb facelift front at a salvage yard online. With the intensions of replacing it on my 2011 superb, with the new front I also need to replace the front wings, hood and all the lights.

So my question is, will it fit?  :notme:

Should do.

You'll need:

Bonnet

Wings

Headlights

Grill

Foglights

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Rear tailgate

Rear lights

There will likely be some alterations you will need to make to the wiring in terms of it's reach and connector fittings. There will also be numerous fixings you will need.

The biggest issue will be the operation of the rear lights, on the FL these are all LED so there is a high chance you will need to upgrade the lighting modules and reprogram them too.

Edited by silver1011

Should do.

You'll need:

Bonnet

Wings

Headlights

Grill

Foglights

Front bumper

Rear bumper

Rear tailgate

Rear lights

There will likely be some alterations you will need to make to the wiring in terms of it's reach and connector fittings. There will also be numerous fixings you will need.

The biggest issue will be the operation of the rear lights, on the FL these are all LED so there is a high chance you will need to upgrade the lighting modules and reprogram them too.

Aren't the rear quarter panels (rear wings) also a different around the new light clusters? Being double skinned too, they'd be a nightmare to replace. Nightmare all round really!

They are the same, I guess the concerns you had on cost was one shared by Skoda, hence minimal tooling changes for the relatively short life of the FL model...

skoda-superb_ext_020_s.jpg

2014-Skoda-Superb-Side-View.jpg