Skoda Yeti SE 1.2 DSG December 2010

Fred_Bristol

Hi

Thanks to the success of our electric car doing all our local and medium distance journeys, my much loved Yeti is going unused much of the time, so reluctantly offering it for sale.

With VED, annual servicing and comp insurance its costing a lot just standing in the garage.

Supplied to me new by James Rothwell of Allams Skoda, Epsom in December 2010 its a red 1.2 SE DSG.

Garaged from new.

Seat covers from new

Heated windscreen

Rough Road protection pack

Skoda spare wheel & jack

17" alloy wheels with Dunlop Summer tyres

Set of steel winter wheels with Michelin Alpin A4 tyres

FSH: Skoda dealer serviced during warranty, local "good garage scheme" garage serviced with genuine parts in November 2015.

MOT until December 10 2016

Mileage approx 26000

I'll arrange for photos shortly.

£9,000

Fred

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi "Jonboy984" and "EasyTiger"

Apologies. I'm sorry I didn't receive your replies last year. I don't know why, especially as I had notifications turned on. 

I didn't sell, and although I feel I ought to. We don't really need two cars. Trouble is, although we use the Yeti so little, (added less than 2000 miles since last year) I really like it.

It will have to go, insurance gets a bit expensive after 70. Not quite as bad as being 18.

My wife's electric car, which she prefers driving over any ICE automatic (even the Yeti) comes to the end of its PCP next year, so before then we have to choose a suitable PHEV (so she can continue in electric mode for local journeys). Sadly Skoda won't have one by then.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fred_Bristol said:

Apologies. I'm sorry I didn't receive your replies last year. I don't know why, especially as I had notifications turned on. 

I didn't sell, and although I feel I ought to. We don't really need two cars. Trouble is, although we use the Yeti so little, (added less than 2000 miles since last year) I really like it.

It will have to go, insurance gets a bit expensive after 70. Not quite as bad as being 18.

My wife's electric car, which she prefers driving over any ICE automatic (even the Yeti) comes to the end of its PCP next year, so before then we have to choose a suitable PHEV (so she can continue in electric mode for local journeys). Sadly Skoda won't have one by then.

I was looking at yetis last year but my father in law has since bought one and sadly the boot is just a bit too small for what we want.

When you do decide to resell, add some pics inside and out. I'm sure with good pictures, it should sell pretty quickly especially with no previous owners and low mileage etc.

17 hours ago, Fred_Bristol said:

Your insurance need not be expensive.  I am 70 and pay £200.08 for my car - 2012 Octavia vRS CR DSG.  10K miles/year, £200 excess, protected NCB, wife (also 70) on policy.

Fred - if it's still for sale, do you want a hand getting some photos published? They're critical to a successful advert in my view :thumbup:

• Like 1