East Midlands Meet - Wednesday 20th July 2016 - Junc 28 M1

Brimma

Venue: The Snipe at Sutton, Alfreton Road, Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire NG17 1JE (just off the A38 off M1 J28 heading towards Mansfield) - See here for map and a menu...... http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/locations/snipe and we get 10% discount, so don't forget to ask 

For those using sat nav - if you put in 295 Alfreton Road, you'll be about 150 yds away from the pub

Date: Wednesday 20th July 2016
Time: 7:30pm

Six intrepid attenders tore themselves away from the football for June's meet, no excuses this month :)

Feel free to copy and paste if attending:-

Brimma - JPS Octavia or Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS' 

1. Brimma - JPS Octavia or Mk2 diesel Fabia 'vRS'

2. Ant vrs - freshly paint again mk2 fabia vrs

3. Gilly & Wibble - Mk2 Superb 4x4

4. Tempra and the snotty one

• Like 1

What is it with women?? my wife watched me write my previous comment about coming to the meet, waited a whole day and then informed me that 'you do realise we are going to Alton Towers on Wednesday, so won't be back in time' so why didn't you tell me this when I was writing my reply??/ I could strangle her at times but she's coming round to my way of thinking regarding an old 60''s Skoda, so I might have to keep her :D

Edited by tempra007

What is it with women?? my wife watched me write my previous comment about coming to the meet, waited a whole day and then informed me that 'you do realise we are going to Alton Towers on Wednesday, so won't be back in time' so why didn't you tell me this when I was writing my reply??

I've just checked and the Theme Park closes at 5pm (with the Water Park closing at 6pm) so after a 53min drive to the Snipe you should be able to do both in the day! :p

4. Tempra and the snotty one (after route planning by john999boy)

5. john999boy

• Like 1

I've just checked and the Theme Park closes at 5pm (with the Water Park closing at 6pm) so after a 53min drive to the Snipe you should be able to do both in the day! :p

5. john999boy

Fancy telling the wife this, because yours must be bigger and shinier than mine and I like walking and talking properly

• Like 1

Fancy telling the wife this, because yours must be bigger and shinier than mine and I like walking and talking properly

Seems ideal, food will be really expensive at Alton Towers, so fast all day and you'll have a healthy appetite for a great value meal on the way home.....and then there's the scintillating company and conversion to boot

Sounds like a win-win to me :)

Seems ideal, food will be really expensive at Alton Towers, so fast all day and you'll have a healthy appetite for a great value meal on the way home.....and then there's the scintillating company and conversion to boot

Sounds like a win-win to me :)

Bryan, you've met the wife?? We may have Horatio's veggie friend staying over (something she omitted to tell me) I'm trying to convince her!

• Like 1

Assuming neither I nor the car have melted by then (32C on the way home tonight) I'll be along for this

5. john999boy

6. dbg400 - Yeti

• Like 1